- Mostly rolling pasture land; half for grazing and half for hay production.
- Scattered nice trees and some wooded areas.
- One lake and two ponds.
- The owner would consider subdividing the tract into approximately equal halves. Contact listing broker for dividing options and pricing.
- A new survey may be required, and the survey may document more or less acreage than what is represented in this information.
- Property is under a grazing lease till April 2023. Can be cancelled at that time, or new owner might choose to continue it.
- Approximately ½ is fenced for grazing (currently being grazed).
- Approximately 32 acres of improved-grass hay meadow.
- Has some metal pipe cattle working pens.
- One 3.5 acre lake and two small ponds.
- Septic tank and field lines.
- Old water well on premises, but is not currently used; condition unknown.
Square footage and age of home figures come from county Appraisal District information; buyer is encouraged to confirm square footage for themselves.
- Per county records, the house was built in 1925.
- Wood frame structure; pier-and-beam foundation; metal skirting.
- House is 1536 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms with reach-in closets.
- 1 bathroom with glass-door shower, separate tub, single sink, marble-type countertop, wood cabinets, free-standing gas heater.
- Flooring is low-pile carpet in living room, dining room and two bedrooms; sheet vinyl in kitchen and utility room; original-type wood in hall and one bedroom.
- One fireplace and chimney visible inside the house. Currently has a gas faux-log stove fixture, but could be used as wood-burning (per Seller).
- Utility room has 40-gallon gas water heater; washer & dryer (electric and gas) connections, room for a freezer or refrigerator, wooden cabinets.
- Central heat (gas) and cooling.
- There are some gas valves protruding through the floor, remnants of previous room heaters.
- Asphalt shingle roof; may have some leaks to interior of the house, noted by water-stained and missing ceiling tiles.
- Some of the aspects of the house may need repair.
- Wooden front porch: 8 x 32; Concrete back porch: 8 x 12. Metal-frame roof cover at back porch area.
- 750-gallon propane above-ground tank.
- Old wooden garage in bad shape. Dirt/gravel floor; wooden walls buckling; asphalt shingle roof damaged/rotting.
- Yard is partially landscaped; has native rock beds in front yard; large Crape Myrtles, Oaks and Cedar.
- Entry gate to house is sturdy pipe, swinging structure.
- There are security lights on a pole at the entry gate to the house.
- Driveway is dirt and gravel.
NoticeThe broker has assembled this information from materials furnished by the owner and from other sources considered reliable. Any sketches and maps have been prepared for viewing convenience only. Distances and characteristics are approximate and may not have been verified. Additionally, the sketch or map may not show all of the characteristics that affect the property, such as easements, fence lines, roads, etc. Interested parties are advised to investigate to their satisfaction whether the property is suitable for their intended use. We cannot be responsible for errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal or change in price.